The District’s web-based GIS mapping system, Webmap, features an innovative technology that makes information available to the public with internet access. Mission WebMap provides a powerful visual tool which makes it easy for the public, District employees, contractors, developers, and consultants to access information online.
Mission WebMap is available at http://map.mission.ca
To use WebMap, accept the terms listed on the main page and select the “Default Login” option.
Webmap offers users information on:
- Utilities (e.g., water, sanitary, and storm sewer systems);
- Planning (e.g., zoning, OCP, neighbourhood areas, etc.);
- Transportation; and
- Property information.
WebMap also provides measuring tools, search engine, and report producing capabilities.
For more detailed information on a property
Although there is a vast amount of information available to the public on WebMap, the District has limited some of the information for security reasons. Contact District staff or visit the Municipal Hall (lower floor) for assistance.
Contact information for more details on a property:
Engineering-related inquiries (utilities, environmental, etc.)
Planning-related inquiries (Zoning, OCP, land development information, etc.)
If you are having any problems with the WebMap on your computer, here are some things you can try:
- Download the newest version of your web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari.
- Make sure you are running the newest version of Silverlight in your browser. You can download this from
- Download the latest version of Java for your PC. This is available from http://www.java.com/en/download/
Contact Information for Technical Issues: