Fitness Class Descriptions
Fitness classes are so much fun! Workout in a group setting, challenge yourself and get inspired as you learn new exercises while taking your fitness to the next level.
Learn more about what we have to offer and check out our Drop-in Fitness schedule to find out days and times.
Land Class Descriptions
Strength & Conditioning Classes
- Ab Workout – Target your core with a full body strength & stretch segment.
- Ab/Glide Workout – Strength, cardio and core training using light weights and gliding discs.
- NEW! Cardio Interval Blast – A moderate-high intensity class using intervals to challenge your cardio and provide strength training.
- Cross-Train – Increased strength, improved body condition & increased metabolism.
- No Sweat – Weight resistance workout to help tone & promote fat loss.
- PUMP – An intense strength training class that will improve muscle tone & endurance.
- SYNRGY Circuit Fit – A full body 30 min workout using our new SYNRGY equipment.
- Strength & Stretch – Stretch & sculpt exercises that increase strength & flexibility.
- TRX – Experience core development and overall strength using your own bodyweight.
- TRX/Spin – Half strength and core conditioning mixed with half spin class.
- NEW! TRX Blast! – Each class has 45 second intervals using the TRX and a variety of equipment to target all muscle groups.
- Spin/Strength – Half spin class with half strength class using a variety of equipment.
Cardio & Choreography Classes
- Low Impact – Easy on joints yet vigorous enough to burn calories & fat.
- Quick Fit – A quick workout with all the benefits of a longer class.
- Spin – Burn calories, build endurance & stamina on Kaiser Spin Bikes.
- Step & Sculpt – This high energy workout burns fat & sculpts muscles while getting your heart pumping.
- Zumba¨ Circuit – Dance interval training for toning and sculpting.
Zumba¨ – A fun, high energy dance fitness class with cardio & coordination benefits.
- Pilates – Improve flexibility & core strength along with body awareness.
- Yoga – Improve flexibility, muscle tone and relieve stress. Options for every fitness level.
Water Class Descriptions
Did you know that water has 12x the resistance of air? Use this to your advantage as you build muscle with our “no/minimal impact” cardio strength workout. Excellent for every fitness level.
- Aquafit – Build muscle strength without inhibiting range of motion.
- Aqua Intense – Low impact cross training class to compliment your workout program.
- Deep Water – A cardio & core workout in the deep end with a noodle or belt.
- Deep Water Social – All the benefits of a deep water class with social interaction.
- HIIT Water Fit – Circuit training with one minute stations using dumbbells, kickboards and noodles.
- Water Wellness – Low impact water workout for people with limited range of motion.
When taking one of these classes please let the instructor know if you are new to group exercise, pre/post natal, suffering from any health conditions or recovering from injury. The goal is to ensure a safe and effective workout for all participants.