The District of Mission operates the Hatzic Cemetery which is located at 34867 Cemetery Avenue in the eastern area of Mission. From Lougheed Highway, go north on Dewdney Trunk Road which continues north and becomes Draper Street before turning west and becoming Cemetery Avenue. The pedestrian gates are always open. The Cemetery vehicle gates are open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, except for Statutory Holidays, however it is open for Remembrance Day (Nov 11). Cemetery information and funeral arrangements can be obtained from our office at the Mission Leisure Centre Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm or by calling 604-820-5354 during these hours.
34867 Cemetery Avenue, Mission, BC Click here for a location map.
Cemetery Services Office Location: Mission Leisure Centre 7650 Grand St, Mission, BC Click here for a location map.
- Full burial plots – one full burial and 5 cremains or 6 cremains
- Cremation plots – two cremains
- Columbarium Niche – one and/or two occupant niches
- all tablets are to be flush with the ground.
- 18” X 30” X 3″ – for side by side full burial plots
- 12” X 20″ X 3″ – full burial plots and cremains plots
- 8” X 12″ X 3″ – alternate for full burial and cremains plots