Canada Day Celebrations
|Monday July 1,
Mission Fraser River Heritage Park
(Parking Entrance via 7th Ave only)
Rain or Shine!
Matsqui Flyball & Agility
11am, 1:15pm & 3:30pm
Mission Municipal Forest
11:30pm, 1:45pm & 4pm
12:30pm, 2:45pm & 5pm
10am – 5pm● Pony Rides ● Petting zoo
● Bouncy Train & Castle ● Face Painting
● Balloon Animal Fun ● Hay Rides (11 – 5)
● Kids Watermelon Eating Contest
● Fish Pond ● More!Pancake Breakfast (8:30 – 11:30am)
(Partial proceeds support Mission Rotary Club)
Join us for a free day of fun!
10am – 5pmGladiator Jousting ● Giant Climbing Wall (11-5)
● Martial Arts Demonstration ● High Striker
● CUPE Made in Canada ● Hay Wagon Rides
● Mission Fire Dep’t Junior Fire Fighter Challenge
● Crafts & Pioneer Games ● Potato Sac races & ring toss
Flag Raising Ceremonies
11:30am – 12:30pm
Partial proceeds from parking support Mission’s Special Olympics.
Music & Entertainment!
10am – 10pm
● Wee Wigglers ● Valley Stars Cheerleaders
● Mission Pipe Band ● Belly Dancers & Latin Dance Cardio
● Mission’s Got Talent ● Surbaban Swing
● Mother Mayhem ● Little Wild ● Randon Dander
● Groove N’ Tonic
10pm ● Best Viewed from the Park!
Last updated: June 10, 2013
While the District of Mission strives to assure accuracy, website information is provided without warranty, guarantee, or further obligation.