We Want to Feature Your Photos!
Amateur photographers, smartphone shutterbugs, picture takers of Mission, here’s your chance to have your best shot featured in our 2016 Annual Report.
We’re looking for photos to feature on the cover and on inside pages of the Annual Report.
We’ll pay up to $100 for each photograph we use in the 2016 annual report, depending on size and location, and you will be fully credited in the publication for your work.
Each year we put together an annual report detailing the projects, initiatives, departments, and financial statements from the previous year.
Alongside those past accomplishments we’re looking to celebrate the best of 2016 by thorough fantastic photography of Mission citizens.
We’re looking for pictures that showcase the best of Mission:
- People enjoying our community.
- Photos from the great events of 2016
- Families and individuals out enjoying the beautiful wilderness within the District
Interested? Here’s How it Works:
- Select photos you’ve captured in the last year to submit.
- Send in your submission(s) by email to email@example.com with a short description and your complete contact information by midnight, Friday, May 5, 2017.
- We’ll select winners on Friday, May 6, 2016
Remember, the deadline is midnight on Friday, May 5th.