BC Housing is partnering with the City of Mission and Mission Community Services Society to provide approximately 50 supportive homes for adults at risk or experiencing homelessness at 7460 Hurd Street in Mission. The full information for the project is available via BC Housing at https://letstalkhousingbc.ca/mission-hurd-street.
To answer some of the community’s enquiries, Mayor Horn has responded by video to the most commonly asked questions about this project:
1. The issue of homelessness in Mission
2. Is this an appropriate location?
3. Who are the residents who will be living there?
4. What types of support will be available to the residents?
5. Who is accountable for this facility?
6. How will the remainder of this property be used?
Please visit https://www.mission.ca/…/bc-housing-supportive-homes…/ to watch the FAQ video series with Mayor Horn.