Corporate Administration’s mandate is to fulfill the statutory corporate administration responsibilities and duties required by the Community Charter.
General Inquiries • Phone: 604-820-3700 • Fax: 604-826-1363
The Corporate Administration Department is responsible for overseeing the City’s overall operation in accordance with the policies and procedures adopted by the City Council. The Department is also responsible for fulfilling the statutory corporate administration responsibilities and duties required by the Community Charter.
|Chief Administrative Officer||Mike Younie||604-820-3704|
|Deputy Chief Administrative Officer||Barclay Pitkethly||604-820-3798|
|Corporate Officer||Jennifer Russell||604-820-3724|
|Executive Assistant||Christine Brough||604-820-3703|
Manager of Communications & Public Engagement • Taryn Hubbard • Phone: 604-820-3732
The City of Mission’s office of Communications and Public Engagement is responsible for connecting with the community to help grow a more prosperous, livable City of Mission. Staff and Council are committed to involving the people they serve in the decisions that affect them. We want your diverse opinions and experiences so that a broader array of information is available to decision makers. The office is also responsible for all communications activities, both internal and external and manages the City’s brand.
Find out more about Communications and Public Engagement.
Human Resources • Phone: 604-820-3700 • Fax: 604-826-1363
Human Resources is responsible for personnel functions for the City of Mission and provides the expertise to remain a competitive employer and fostering a culture to attract and retain high-calibre staff.
- Contribute to organizational development, human resources planning and policy development.
- Manage exempt and unionized staff recruitment and selection.
- Oversee workplace health and safety and administer the District’s Occupational Health and Safety Program.
- Oversee employee and labour relations matters.
- Manage and provide support to employees in regards to compensation and benefits.
- Develop and manage the corporate training program and manage employee development.
- Contribute to employee engagement by managing human resources content on employee intranet communication portal.
|Manager of Human Resources||Heather Gherman||604-820-3707|
Information Services • Phone: 604-820-3700 • Fax: 604-826-1363
The Information Services Department coordinates and follows through on the short and long term strategic planning and acquisition of corporate computer equipment, services, and telecommunications equipment and services. This ensures the effective operation of the City’s information services infrastructure and supports the various applications/processes of the City and its interaction with the citizens of Mission.
|Manager of Information Systems||Chris Knowles||604-820-3741|