Human Resources is responsible for personnel functions for the City of Mission.
Human Resources • Phone: 604-820-3700 • Fax: 604-826-1363
Human Resources is responsible for personnel functions for the City of Mission and provides the expertise to remain a competitive employer and fostering a culture to attract and retain high-calibre staff.
- Contribute to organizational development, human resources planning and policy development.
- Manage exempt and unionized staff recruitment and selection.
- Oversee workplace health and safety and administer the City’s Occupational Health and Safety Program.
- Oversee employee and labour relations matters.
- Manage and provide support to employees in regards to compensation and benefits.
- Develop and manage the corporate training program and manage employee development.
- Contribute to employee engagement by managing human resources content on employee intranet communication portal.
|Director of Human Resources||Heather Gherman||604-820-3707|