This page contains the most frequently requested application forms.  If you have any questions regarding a form that is not listed here or about completing any of the forms, please contact Engineering.  For your convenience, areas of this website also offer additional information specific to these topics (links are provided below).

All forms on this page are fillable.  Unless indicated otherwise, please submit printed form, along with any other required documentation and/or associated fees, to the address below:

City of Mission, Engineering
7337 Welton Street
Mission, BC  V2V 3X1

*Please note that we are unable to accept online payments at this time.  Cheques are payable to the “City of Mission”.


Hydrant Use

See page on Fire Hydrants for more information.


Hydrant Use Permit 2023


See page on Water Restrictions and Conservation for more information.


Water Sprinkling Permit Application 2023 (seasonal)

Utility Invoice Review Request

If your water meter bill is unusually high and you have ruled out all high consumption possibilities, you may request a review . Applicable fees may apply.

To request the review, please complete the Request for Utility Review.

Water Fill Permit Application (Key Fob)

Please see page on Water Fill Stations for more information.

Key Fobs are available at Municipal Hall during regular business hours.

Please complete this form, print, and return to the Finance Department.
Note that applicant’s driver’s licence or most recent utility bill must be available to present to staff as proof of residency.


Water Fill Permit Application Form (Key Fob)

Fob Buy Back Application Form