We’re all looking for a bit of “normalcy” in COVID times and Mission Parks, Recreation & Culture has been working to offer a variety of activities that keep you active, connected and most importantly safe.
Covid-19 & Your Visit to the Leisure Centre
Mission Parks, Recreation and Culture responds to the most up-to-date Provincial Health Orders. These are subject to change.
- Masks are required upon entry for those 5 years and older. Masks are not required in the pool area or while actively working out
- Vaccination Passes (QR Code) is required for:
– spectators 12+ who aren’t assisting a child
– anyone 13+ who participates in fitness
– anyone 22+ who participates in sports or courts
– anyone who participates in a sports activity with adults 22+
- Participants 19+ are required to show gov’t issued photo ID along with their proof of vaccination
- Oasis patients are required to call upon arrival and a Oasis staff member will meet them at the main entrance
- Rental / User Groups – Minor Hockey, Mission Figure Skating, Outlaws, etc. will be required to manage and monitor their participants, officials and spectators to ensure compliance. Arena users are also subject to 50% capacity IE 200 / arena
The City has a Communicable Disease Plan in place to protect staff, contractors and members of the public from communicable diseases which may be circulating in our community. This plan exists as a simplified version of the City’s overall Pandemic Response Plan and Exposure Control Plan.
We ask for everyone’s patience and understanding as we continue to transition.
Already have an account?
Parks, Recreation & Culture News
The Abbotsford/Mission Disc Golf Club has reserved the course in Centennial Park for their event on Sunday October 24 from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Due to a Hockey Tournament the following Skating sessions are CANCELLED Friday October 22: Adult Hockey 11:30am-12:45pm Saturday October 23: Parent & Child Hockey 11:30am-12:45pm & Public Skate 1-2:30pm
Monday, October 11, 2021 Municipal Hall Closed Welton Common Closed Tourism Centre Closed Leisure Centre September, 8:30 am - 4:30pm Public Works Closed Crime Prevention Office Closed Fire Rescue – Front Counter Closed RCMP – Front Counter...
A Community Chalk Art Event with the theme "I Love Mission". Everyone is welcome, free to participate. Make an individual creation or work on a collaborative creation. Professional chalk artist, Martin Hayes will be on hand to create and assist with the collaborative...
The Mission Parks, Recreation & Culture Department works with community partners to offer a variety of options for those on limited income. In addition to our Healthy Lifestyles program, Jumpstart, Kidsport and social development initiatives, we also offer our PLAY Pass program which provides qualified individuals free admission to the Leisure Centre. To qualify, applicants must have been a City of Mission resident for at least 3 months, be at or below the low income thresholds as outlined by Statistics Canada or on Income Assistance through the Ministry of Housing and Social Development or the Federal social Development program. All applications are subject to a $5 administration fee for individual applications and $10 for family applications.