The Waterslide and Spray Toys are closed until further notice.
The entire pool will be closed (including the hot tub, sauna and steam room):
Aug 26-Sep 17 – Our pool including hot tub, sauna and steam rooms will be closed for annual maintenance
Do not use - leave empty
- Children under 7 yrs must be closely supervised (within arm’s reach) by a responsible adult (16 yrs or older) while in any part of the pool facility
- Diving is only permitted in the deep end of the pool (area of main pool closest to the change rooms)
- Actions which are dangerous to you or others (running, pushing, etc) are not permitted
- Persons under 14 yrs are permitted in the hot tub, provided they are closely supervised by a responsible adult 19 yrs and over
- Persons under 16 yrs are permitted in the sauna and steam room, provided they are closely supervised by a responsible adult 19 yrs and over
- A cleansing shower is required before entry to the pool area
- Those with open sores, discharging ears or nose or infected eyes are restricted from pool use
- Hyperventilating and repetitive breath holding is not permitted
- Report any injury suffered while in the pool, or contamination or fouling of the pool immediately to a lifeguard
- Lifeguards may require patrons to complete a swim test to ensure their safety
- Those with a seizure disorder or other serious medical conditions should be accompanied by an individual knowledgeable of their condition and responsible for their direct supervision
For everyone’s enjoyment, please follow the pool etiquette;
- Spectators must use the designated spectator deck/area and are not permitted on the pool deck.
- Bags are not permitted on the pool deck and must be placed in a locked locker.
- During the exclusive swim lesson only times, no pools are available. The hot tub, sauna and steam room are open.
- Aqua Fit – late arrivals are not permitted. Please wait for your instructor and class to begin in the designated area and not in a length swim lane.
An adult oriented time with 3 Length Swimming lanes available. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. The Leisure pool, Hot tub, Sauna and Steam room are available for usage.
Hundreds of rubber ducky, warm water and child friendly music make this the ideal time to swim with your little ones.
Early Bird Length Swim
Early Bird gets the worm! 6 lanes are available for your morning work out. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. Leisure Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna and Steam room are also available.
Exclusive Swim Lesson Block
No pools are available to the public. Sauna, Steam Room, and Hot Tub are available.
2-6 lanes are available for your work out. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. Leisure Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna and Steam room are also available.
Senior Length Swim
3 Length Swimming lanes are available. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. The Leisure pool, Hot tub, Sauna and Steam room are available for usage.
Length & Leisure Swim
2-3 Length Swimming lanes are available. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. The Leisure Pool and Teach Pool are available. Hot tub, Sauna and Steam room are available for usage.
Fun for all ages! Includes access to all pools, waterslide, rope swing, play sprays, vortex, pool toys, and the Sauna and Steam Rooms. Children under 7 years must be closely supervised and remain within arms reach of a responsible person, minimum of 16 years of age who is in the water at all times. A minimum of 1 lane will also be available for Length Swim.
Leisure Pool is available for water walking/fitness, and Hot tub, Sauna/Steam Room are also available.
Aquafit – Shallow
Build muscle strength without inhibiting range of motion in this shallow water class.
Aquafit – Deep
A cardio and core workout in the deep end with a noodle or belt.
Registration for Spring & Summer Swim Lessons is open and ongoing
- Make sure you have an active Perfect Mind registration account and know your log in
- Know your child’s appropriate swim level before registering
- Pro-rated refunds may be granted, upon request, prior to the third class.
To learn more about our Swim Lesson Programs, Levels, FAQ’s – Click Here!
Private Swim Lessons
Private Swim Lessons – (Spring Full) July & August
Private and semi-private lessons are available for all ages; preschoolers through to seniors. This is the perfect option for those with busy schedules, those desiring one-on-one attention or those wanting to focus on a particular skill. Introduction will be with an experienced and certified Life Saving Society Instructor. Have a class tailored to your needs or follow the Swim for Life curriculum.
If you are interested in private swim lessons, please CLICK HERE and fill out the form which gathers all the information needed to tailor a private lesson that suits your needs. You will be contacted with in three weeks by our Aquatic leader to follow up with your private swim lesson options. Please note private swim lessons are popular and space is limited.
Private Lesson: $30/30 minutes Semi-Private Lesson: $20 per child/30 minutes (max 2 people)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes the change rooms, showers and lockers will be available for use. Belongings must be placed in the lockers provided, only towels will be permitted on the pool deck.
Can I use the lockers at the pool?
Yes there will be lockers available but please leave valuables at home. Lockers are $0.50 and Wallet lockers are available for $0.25 and are located across from the reception desk. No bags will be permitted on deck.
Can spectators view the pool?
Viewing is permitted there is a designated viewing deck area.
Do you sell swimming items?
Yes disposal swim diapers are available for purchase at the reception desk for $3.00. Googles and swim caps are also available for purchase.
Can I bring a Water Bottle?
Yes water fountains and a water bottle refill station are available on the pool deck. Please note water bottles are NOT permitted inside the sauna or steam room.
Current - Aquatic Drop In Schedule
Parks, Recreation, & Culture
7650 Grand Street Mission, BC
Sat & Sun 7:00am-9:00pm
Weight Room Hours
Sat & Sun 7:00am-8:00pm