Registration for Swim Lessons is open!
Click here to learn more and to Register!
The Mission Leisure Centre Pool is open!
The pool is open and drop in is welcome for most times and activities. We recommend that you check the pool schedule and activity descriptions to best prepare you for your visit. Water Fitness classes do require pre-registration and registration is available 3 days in advance.
Do not use - leave empty
- Children under 7 yrs must be closely supervised (within arm’s reach) by a responsible adult (16 yrs or older) while in any part of the pool facility
- Diving is only permitted in the deep end of the pool (area of main pool closest to the change rooms)
- Actions which are dangerous to you or others (running, pushing, etc) are not permitted
- Persons under 14 yrs are permitted in the hot tub, provided they are closely supervised by a responsible adult 19 yrs and over
- Persons under 16 yrs are permitted in the sauna and steam room, provided they are closely supervised by a responsible adult 19 yrs and over
- A cleansing shower is required before entry to the pool area
- Those with open sores, discharging ears or nose or infected eyes are restricted from pool use
- Hyperventilating and repetitive breath holding is not permitted
- Report any injury suffered while in the pool, or contamination or fouling of the pool immediately to a lifeguard
- Lifeguards may require patrons to complete a swim test to ensure their safety
- Those with a seizure disorder or other serious medical conditions should be accompanied by an individual knowledgeable of their condition and responsible for their direct supervision
An adult oriented time with 3 Length Swimming lanes available. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. The Leisure pool, Hot tub, Sauna and Steam room are available for usage.
Hundreds of rubber ducky, warm water and child friendly music make this the ideal time to swim with your little ones.
Deep Water Walking
The deep end of the Main Pool is available for Water Walking. Hot tub, Sauna & Steam are available.
Early Bird Length Swim
Early Bird gets the worm! 6 lanes are available for your morning work out. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. Leisure Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna and Steam room are also available.
Exclusive Swim Lesson Block
No pools are available to the public. Sauna, Steam Room, and Hot Tub are available.
2-6 lanes are available for your work out. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. Leisure Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna and Steam room are also available.
Senior Length Swim
3 Length Swimming lanes are available. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. The Leisure pool, Hot tub, Sauna and Steam room are available for usage.
Length & Leisure Swim
2-3 Length Swimming lanes are available. Please swim accordingly to the signs that are on deck, continuously in a circle to the right, and pass up the centre of the lane. The Leisure Pool and Teach Pool are available. Hot tub, Sauna and Steam room are available for usage.
Fun for all ages! Includes access to all pools, waterslide, rope swing, play sprays, vortex, pool toys, and the Sauna and Steam Rooms. Children under 7 years must be closely supervised and remain within arms reach of a responsible person, minimum of 16 years of age who is in the water at all times. A minimum of 1 lane will also be available for Length Swim.
Leisure Pool is available for water walking/fitness, and Hot tub, Sauna/Steam Room are also available.
Relax, stretch and strengthen! This low impact class is ideal for people with joint or muscle pain to improve their strength, flexibility and range of motion.
Held in the shallow warm water. A low impact aerobic workout for people with limited range of motion.
Aquafit – Shallow
Build muscle strength without inhibiting range of motion in this shallow water class.
Aquafit – Deep
A cardio and core workout in the deep end with a noodle or belt.
Our Red Cross Swim Lessons are a fun way to gain life saving swimming skills. Group, private and adult lessons are available. Registration is currently open for Fall Swim Lessons.
Winter Lessons are viewable Sept. 27
Registration opens Oct. 4 at 10:00am.
For more information on the Swim Lesson programs, levels, covid adaptations and other FAQ’s – click here!
Registration for Fall Swim Lessons is open!
- Make sure you have an active Perfect Mind registration account and know your log in
- Know your child’s appropriate swim level before registering
- Pro-rated refunds may be granted, upon request, prior to the third class.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the change rooms be available?
Yes the change rooms, showers and lockers will be available for use. Belongings must be placed in the lockers provided, only towels will be permitted on the pool deck.
Can I use the lockers at the pool?
Yes there will be lockers available but please leave valuables at home. Lockers are $0.50 and Wallet lockers are available for $0.25 and are located across from the reception desk. No bags will be permitted on deck.
Can spectators view the pool?
Viewing is permitted there is a designated viewing deck area.
Do you sell swimming items?
Yes disposal swim diapers are available for purchase at the reception desk for $3.00. Googles and swim caps are also available for purchase.
Can I bring a Water Bottle?
Yes water fountains and a water bottle refill station are available on the pool deck. Please note water bottles are NOT permitted inside the sauna or steam room.
Do you have a Perfect Mind account?
The pool will be available for drop in with the exception of Water Fitness Classes which are open for registration 3 days in advance. Before registering you will need to sign up for a Perfect Mind account. To set up a new account or for account questions please call the Leisure Centre at (604) 820-5350 or email email@example.com.
If your account is active to reserve for a time-slot click here.
Reservations must be cancelled 12 hours in advance if you wish to receive a refund.
Admission Fees & Passes
- Adult: $53.95
- Sixty+ $42.10
- Youth $33.00
or the cost per visit is:
- Adult $6.00
- Sixty+ $4.95
- Youth $3.86
**Gst Applicable on all fees