Councillor Carol Hamilton
Acting Mayor: March/September
Councillor Carol Hamilton is serving her third term on Council, having previously served from 2018-2022. Prior to her work as a Councillor, she spent 9 years as a School Trustee for Mission Public Schools, four of which she held the role of Board Chair.
In her professional life, Hamilton led a fulfilling 34-year career in banking, which included 10 years in managerial roles.
An engaged Mission resident for over 45 years, Hamilton is committed to this community and has worked on many initiatives to support Mission and its residents.
- Joint Shared Services Committee (alternate)
- Community Futures North Fraser
- FVRD Board of Directors and Fraser Valley Regional Hospital District Board of Directors (alternate)
- Mission Association for Senior Housing (alternate)
- Mission Community Foundation
- Mission Division of Family Practice
- Mission Seniors’ Centre Association
- Accessibility, Inclusion and Diversity Committee (alternate)
- Mission Sustainable Housing Committee
- Cultural Resources Commission
- Mission Community Heritage Commission