I Love Mission
I LOVE MISSION HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY
Whether you are browsing in-store, shopping on-line, or doing curbside pick-up, you may get an additional surprise and be gifted with an I Love Mission gift card when shopping locally between December 4 – 11th, 2020. It’s our way of saying “thank you” for supporting Mission businesses this year.
WATCH BELOW TO SEE THE I LOVE MISSION TEAM SURPRISE SOME UNSUSPECTING MISSION SHOPPERS WITH THANK YOU GIFT CARDS:
Shop, Eat and Support Local
Mission-based businesses contribute to our community’s vibrancy and unique identity, and that’s why we love them.
I Love Mission is an initiative created to help our local businesses stay resilient during and after the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis. We’re in it together and now’s the time to show your love to the Mission-based businesses that need us.
Here’s how you can get involved:
I Love Mission Blog
Moving Forward And Keeping the Love The spirit of the I Love Mission campaign is strong within the community of Mission. From the continued resilience of the business owners changing their platforms and purchase options, to the community support from local shoppers, like yourself, have helped mold...
Season's Greetings from I Love Mission. Smaller Christmas gatherings this year will have you spending a lot more time in the kitchen. Give yourself a break from cooking and go on an inspiration culinary journey, that's only a call away. Click the PDF for full details
The festive time of year is nearly upon us and we can’t wait! With so many opportunities to shop within your own community, here are some of the unique stores found right at your doorstep. Support local businesses in Mission and make it a merry Christmas for all. There are too many to mention in...
There is nothing that quite hits the spot like a bright Fall day with the vibrant colours of crisp leaves underfoot and the opportunity to wrap up in a new sweater and a pair of boots. Make sure you check out these local Mission stores that can keep you warm and fashion-conscious this season as we...
Nothing hits that fall vibe quite like cozying up with a great cup of tea or coffee, and of course, a sweet treat as sweater weather is very forgiving on the waistline. This blog highlights some of Mission's local shops you can support and show that you love Mission a Latte. Latte – Click the pdf...
I Love Mission for residents
Here’s how you can support our local economy during COVID-19:
- Order takeout from a local restaurant or cafe
- Buy a gift card for a service you’ll use later
- Buy from local online shops
- Arrange a curb-side pick-up
- Leave an online review
- Add the I Love Mission frame to your Facebook Profile photo, just search for “Tourism Mission” on facebook.com/profilepicframes while you are logged in
- Pick up an I Love Mission pin or window decal for your home or car when you shop at a local store
- Post a photo of your favourite local business and tag #ilovemission
- Contact your favourite local businesses to see how you can help
- Take a moment to discover a new business and share your discovery with a friend
By supporting local, you are making a positive contribution to your community and it’s an important way you can show your love for Mission.
Listen to the #ILoveMission Playlist
We’re sharing a new playlist featuring musicians with roots in Mission. Featured musicians have either grown up in Mission, currently reside here, or have performed here in the past, including John Welsh, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lights, Faber Drive, Matthew Good and Kyler Pierce.
Songs were selected in collaboration with the Mission Folk Music Festival.
Open for Business List
Businesses in Mission have adapted to the COVID-19 crisis and many are open to customers. This list will include the status of all Mission-based businesses and whether they are fully opened, partially opened or closed at this time.
Download an I Love Mission background, which are perfect for Zoom or your computer desktop, here.
I Love Mission for businesses
I Love Mission is also about providing an online educational training platform for the business community to help with some of the challenges being faced currently and into the future.
This will include
- A program of free online educational webinars, open to the entire Mission business community, with the first programs via the Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce. Watch the videos.
- A central location and access for all COVID-19 business-related support and information for the residential community.
- Download the I Love Mission Business Package for program details
- Download the I Love Mission Social Media Kit for resources, links to I Love Mission logos and graphics, and content ideas
- Download an I Love Mission background for Zoom or your computer desktop
- COVID-19 Business Support
- Community Futures COVID-19 Emergency Loan
Stay tuned to this page for initiative updates and follow #ILoveMission online.
We’re in it together. I Love Mission is made possible by the hard-work and collaboration of the following organizations:
Have a question or a comment? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.