ILM Farmer's Market Vendor Application
Are you a local Mission BC entrepreneur that sells unique items? Do you want more exposure to your business? The I Love Mission team has a great opportunity for you! We have available booths for you at the Mission City Farmer’s Market 2021 season where you can reach a new audience to sell your local Mission goods. The best part is, this opportunity is free of charge.
Apply below to request a FREE I Love Mission booth at the Mission Farmers Market.
*use of I Love Mission booth and Mission City Farmer’s Market costs covered by the I Love Mission campaign.
Shop, Eat and Support Local
Mission-based businesses contribute to our community’s vibrancy and unique identity, and that’s why we love them.
I Love Mission is an initiative created to help our local businesses stay resilient during and after the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis. We’re in it together and now’s the time to show your love to the Mission-based businesses that need us.
Here’s how you can get involved:
I Love Mission Blog
August 24th – Social Media Practices and Pitfalls @ 10 am Are you feeling overwhelmed with all the social media changes and updates? Do you find that your content doesn’t have the impact it once did? In this 1-hour session, we will help you create a social media strategy that beats the algorithm....
July 27th – E-Commerce Best Practices @ 10 am Are you considering selling your products or services online? In this 1-hour session, we will cover how to get started and best practices for selling online. We will cover: Best practices for creating the best online shopping experience on your...
Moving Forward And Keeping the Love The spirit of the I Love Mission campaign is strong within the community of Mission. From the continued resilience of the business owners changing their platforms and purchase options, to the community support from local shoppers, like yourself, have helped mold...
I Love Mission for residents
- Order takeout from a local restaurant or cafe
- Buy a gift card for a service you’ll use later
- Buy from local online shops
- Arrange a curbside pick-up
- Leave an online review
- Add the I Love Mission frame to your Facebook profile photo, just search for “Tourism Mission” on facebook.com/profilepicframes while you are logged in
- Pick up an I Love Mission pin or window decal for your home or car when you shop at a local store
- Post a photo of your favourite local business and tag #ilovemission
- Contact your favourite local businesses to see how you can help
- Take a moment to discover a new business and share your discovery with a friend
By supporting locals, you are making a positive contribution to your community and it’s an important way you can show your love for Mission.
Listen to the #ILoveMission Playlist
We’re sharing a new playlist featuring musicians with roots in Mission. Featured musicians have either grown up in Mission, currently reside here, or have performed here in the past, including John Welsh, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lights, Faber Drive, Matthew Good, and Kyler Pierce.
Songs were selected in collaboration with the Mission Folk Music Festival.
Download an I Love Mission background, which is perfect for Zoom or your computer desktop, here.
I Love Mission for businesses
I Love Mission is also about providing an online educational training platform for the business community to help with some of the challenges being faced currently and into the future.
This will include
- A program of free online educational webinars, open to the entire Mission business community, with the first programs via the Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce. Watch the videos.
- A central location and access for all COVID-19 business-related support and information for the residential community.
- Download the I Love Mission Business Package for program details
- Download the I Love Mission Social Media Kit for resources, links to I Love Mission logos and graphics, and content ideas
- Download an I Love Mission background for Zoom or your computer desktop
- COVID-19 Business Support
- Community Futures COVID-19 Emergency Loan
Stay tuned to this page for initiative updates and follow #ILoveMission online.
Tourism Mission’s #MissionMovieMoment Summer Contest
Tourism Mission’s summer contest is back and we’re giving away over $1600 worth of prizes to local businesses! This year, we’re focused on the unique Mission backdrop of Hollywood North and the #MissionMovieMoment.
Every week through July and August, prepare to have your device ready for a chance to win one of eight (8) $200 weekly summer giveaways. Including a $100 gift card to Cineplex SilverCity Mission Cinemas and another $100 gift card to a local business.
I LOVE MISSION HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY
WATCH BELOW TO SEE THE I LOVE MISSION TEAM SURPRISE SOME UNSUSPECTING MISSION SHOPPERS WITH THANK YOU GIFT CARDS:
We’re in it together. I Love Mission is made possible by the hard-work and collaboration of the following organizations:
Have a question or a comment? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.