Claim your Home Owner Grant (e-Hog) Online
Property Tax and Home Owner Grant Inquiries • Phone: 604-820-3717
Claim Your Home Owner Grant Online
Smartphone and tablet users
Please turn-off the auto correct feature when applying for your home owner grant online using your phone or tablet as invalid applications could be submitted.
Steps to Claim Your Home Owner Grant:
- Locate your roll number and e-HOG password on the front of your tax notice
- Enter your roll number and password – click on “Login Now”
- Choose “Apply Now”
- Select “Basic” or “Additional” home owner grant – NOT both
- Read carefully and enter requested information for part A, B, and C, and then select “Apply Now”
- Print Confirmation before exiting the program
Check out Payment Methods for property tax payment options, including using your bank’s on-line payment website
Please contact the Finance Department at email@example.com if you need to claim your 2017 Retro Home Owner Grant.
2018 Home Owner Grants will be available to claim online at the end of May.