Claim your Home Owner Grant (e-Hog) Online
Property Tax and Home Owner Grant Inquiries • Phone: 604-820-3717
The electronic Home Owner Grant Application is not available at this time.
Please check back in May 2018. If you have any questions, please contact the Finance Department.
Claim Your Home Owner Grant Online
Smartphone and tablet users
Please turn-off the auto correct feature when applying for your home owner grant online using your phones or tablets as invalid applications could be submitted.
Steps to Claim Your Home Owner Grant:
- Locate your roll number and e-HOG password on the front of your tax notice
- Click here to begin the home owner grant process
- Enter your roll number and password – click on “Login Now”
- Choose “Apply Now”
- Select “Basic” or “Additional” home owner grant – NOT both
- Read carefully and enter requested information for part A, B, and C, and then select “Apply Now”
- Print Confirmation before exiting the program
- Check out Ways to Pay for property tax payment options, including using your bank’s on-line payment website
2. Click here to begin the home owner grant process.
The Additional Grant is only available for registered owners who:
- are 65 or over this calendar year (Born 1952 or earlier), or
- Have an Approved Disability Grant (Form B) on file with the District of Mission
- House address and street name are filled out in separate fields
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the conditions, and agree to (tick) the criteria in order to complete this process
8. Check out Ways to Pay for property tax payment options, including using your bank’s online payment website.
Please contact the Finance Department at email@example.com if you need to claim your 2017 Retro Home Owner Grant. 2018 Home Owner Grants will be available to claim online at the end of May.