To help serve you better, the Mission Parks, Recreation & Culture Department has adopted a new program registration system with an updated look and online capabilities.
- The ability to create your own login & password – or link to an existing Facebook account.
- Easy access to your online account including records of receipts, activity schedules, and rental contracts.
- Simplified registration process, with the ability to quickly search and filter activities by age, range, activity type or location.
- A mobile responsive interface that shows the best view regardless of the screen size.
Reserve your Spot Today!
Due to the software transition, some of the our April program will require advanced reservation with payment taking place March 20-26 after the new system is up and running.
These programs include:
- Club K.I.D.S. – Mon-Fri, April 4-June 28
- Swim Lesson Sets with start dates April 3-8th
- Can Skate Lessons – Tues/Thu & Sat April 3-May 26
Reserve your spot for one of the programs listed above before March 11th through reception, over the phone or if available, reserve online. Payment to secure your spot will take place between March 20-26. Payment can be made in person, over the phone or online. Please note: if payment is not received by 12 noon March 26, your spot will be offered to someone else so mark the payment date on your calendar!
Important Dates to Remember!
January 8 – spring program reservations open for programs with start dates April 1-8.
February 15 – Club K.I.D.S. program reservation opens for April 4-June 28 dates.
March 11 – Deadline to register or withdraw from March programs.
March 12-18 – Reservations or registrations will be unavailable during this time.
March 20-26 – Payment period to secure reserved program spots.
March 23 – Program registration opens for all programs.
March 26 – Payments for reserved spots must be received by 12 noon.
All programs with start dates after April 9th will be available for registration in our new registration system starting March 23.
Look for our Spring/Summer Leisure Guide in the Mission Record on Friday March 23!