Please note: Due to the federal government’s declaration of a holiday on September 19, 2022, the public hearing for that date has been rescheduled to Monday, October 3, 2022.
A Public Hearing to consider the following proposed bylaw has been rescheduled from September 19, 2022 and will now take place on Monday, October 3, 2022 at 6:00 pm. This hearing may be viewed and heard in person at Municipal Hall, 8645 Stave Lake Street, Mission, and on the City’s livestream webcast. Any person who believes they are affected by a proposed bylaw shall be given a reasonable opportunity to be heard.
- Participation in this Public Hearing can be done by:
- in-person attendance at the Council Chambers of the Municipal Hall, 8645 Stave Lake Street, Mission, BC
- virtual attendance via Zoom webinar – visit ca/public-hearings for details and instructions
- written submissions forwarded by:
- email to email@example.com with PUBLIC HEARING COMMENTS as the subject line, or
- regular mail or delivery to the Corporate Officer’s Office, P.O. Box 20, 8645 Stave Lake Street, Mission, BC, V2V 4L9
All written comments should include the writer’s name and address, which will become part of the public record. All written submissions must be received by 4:00 pm on Thursday, September 29, 2022.
Bylaw to be considered:
- ZONING AMENDING BYLAW 6118-2022-5949(75) – File: R21-010 – RESCHEDULED from September 19, 2022
The purpose of the Bylaw is to rezone the subject property located at 32596 Richards Avenue (shown on the maps below) from the Rural Residential 7 (RR7) Zone to Rural Residential 7 Secondary Dwelling (RR7s) Zone to allow a secondary dwelling unit.
For further information view: Information Package – R21-010
Following the Public Hearing, Council shall not receive further information or submissions and may consider advancing bylaws forward for additional readings.
Copies of the proposed bylaw and report relevant to this bylaw may be inspected at the Municipal Hall, 8645 Stave Lake Street, Mission, BC, Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, from Friday, September 16, 2022 to Monday, October 3, 2022. The information is also available on our website at mission.ca by searching “Public Hearing Information”. For further information regarding this bylaw, please contact the Development Services Department at (604) 820-3748.
Dated at Mission, BC
this 13th day of September, 2022.