Mission Community Challenge Grants
The Community Challenge Grant fund is a one-time micro-grant opportunity that was made possible by Mission winning the BC ParticipACTION Community Better Challenge award in June, 2019.
There are two streams available, Small micro-grants of up to $500 and one larger grant of up to $5,000.
Grants are intended to support:
- New or existing programs/activities serving inactive or under-represented groups
- The acquisition of equipment and supplies to enhance physical activity programs within the community
- Physical activity strategy development and implementation
- Capital projects that support active living (trails, playgrounds, etc)
All funding received must be spent by June 30, 2020. A short report will be required 30 days after the completion of your project.
All applications due by October 30, 2019.
$500 Micro Grants
Mission in Motion $500 Micro-grants are available for groups and organizations who need support to advance active living in Mission. You can apply online now.
The group reviewing the applications includes representation from:
- The Mission Sports Council
- Mission Parks, Recreation & Culture Department
- Fraser Health
- Fraser House Authority